Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Update: Bad Link Removed - Blog Back Up

This morning I discovered I could not access my blog - a widget I had added from Galaxiki.org some time back was suddenly asking for a password instead of just showing the solar system I "adopted." This had the unfortunate effect of making it very difficult to load my blog.

I removed the offending widget.

I have no doubt many others, who have a Galaxiki widget installed, are having the same problem. Their entire website is asking for a password - it may be that it has been hacked by someone who is enjoying the temporary power they have exerted over their fellow beings. Seems there are better ways to get attention, there is power in doing good works with one's talents, and attention - but that's a topic for other blogs, not this one.

My apologies for any inconvenience this caused.

No comments: